Sunday, July 24, 2016

PONDERING..... by Pam Parker Schneck


Many of us are busy and perhaps do not take much time to really look around....and enjoy the scenery. We get caught up in our busy daily lives. Often we forget the most important things of all....the people around us! It is easy to take many things for granted....until it is too late. How many of us save a moment to enjoy the sunrise and sunset? Can we take a few minutes to give thanks for the abundance of beauty in our everyday lives? At the 50th Reunion, reconnecting with all of my friends and classmates reminds me how precious these friendships still are to me. 

I am lucky; I live on our 'Funny Farm' in the country. Almost daily, I find animals that tickle my heart. Their antics make me laugh. My life is often quiet but very full. I hope you also find the time you need to remember the best and let go of the rest....because we have this one great chance to love and laugh....and we should not throw it away! Here's to you and yours....may you be surrounded by wondrous surprises this day!! ;)

Pam Parker Schneck



1 comment:

Joy Schanil Schwan said...

Your daily posts on FB are always heart warming and thought provoking - enjoy them so much.