Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Never Say Never

Did you ever think that it would be impossible to learn a whole new set of skills in a couple of weeks?  So did I, but with a crash course in web site building and a lot of hand holding at the beginning I am creating web pages and You Tube videos.   That does not mean I am coming out of retirement to start a new career but to help develop something that will be very special for the CHS Class of 1966.  I want to make these sites a living memory of what we have accomplished in the past and help us remain connected as a class.

So far I have done 2 videos, one of the times in Aberdeen http://bit.ly/240a0HK and the second one for the In Memoriam  http://bit.ly/1TubjMn.  Please take the time to view them and share your thoughts.  As I was making them it touched my heart and made me want to do more.  We now have the ability to capture all of our past and share it instantly with Classmates, friends and family.  

After writing this blog post and changing it several times, I copied it into an email and sent to aberdeenclassof66reunion.author@blogger.com.  Next thing I know it is a live blog post linked to our Class Facebook account.  How does it work, I do not know but it now becomes a memory we can all share.  I volunteered to be the repository of all pictures and videos so that we can process them and make lasting digital memories and even laugh a little.  Email them to chs1966videos@gmail.com.  

It is easy to make your own Blog post and I really encourage you to do one right away.  See you at the upcoming reunion where we can discuss this further.  More You Tube Videos will follow and I might send a few more blog posts out now that I know how easy it is.


Bob Couser

No comments: